Commercial Energy Savings for Pub Groups
USC specialises in service to the public house, hotel and catering trades. We look after some of the UKs largest pub groups and offer a UK wide service.
- Low unit prices (default unit prices - generally 50% to 100% above contract rates). Our prices are usually less than you can obtain direct due to the volume of our purchasing.
- Assistance with attempts to disconnect energy supplies and arranging speedy re-connections due to outgoing retailers unpaid utility bills.
- Fixed price, fixed term 3 year agreements to protect retailers' businesses from volatile energy prices
- High quality link between energy suppliers and retailers.
- Highly experienced registration and objection management team.
- Assistance with lower rate VAT certificates for CCL exemption on domestic energy consumption to save money.
- High levels of customer service and accounts support – complete ongoing FREE care and attention package.
- Quality independent professional advice to maximise savings on energy costs.
- Long established and respected for delivering added value services.
- Help with problems including, where necessary, referring matters to the regulators – disconnections, threats of disconnection, negotiating arrangements to pay, over charging, refunding of security deposits etc.
- Timely contract energy renewal offers to prevent suppliers rolling over Retailers energy supplies on expensive rollover rates.
For further information, please see the Group Services page.
Contact USC and ask to speak to a member of our Group Energy Management Services team.